Wrist watch reciever
- Rechargeable battery
- 4 digit, light up LCD display
- 3 Alert settings (Sound, Vibrate, Sound and Vibrate)
- Can be used as a wrist watch or on a lanyard
- Displays different service types
- 3 display modes (Symbols, Text, Symbols and text)
- Can work with up to 256 transmitters
- Can store and track the last 10 calls
- Working distance of up to 150 meters in line of sight
Who can use our wrist watch receiver?
Anyone who is on the move and wants to be alerted when assistance is required.
This Robust Watch is very strong and has undergone serious testing.
Just simply charge it at the end of the day and you are good to go for 12 – 72 Hours depending on the number of alerts received. If there is a power failure not to worry your watch will not be affected if it is charged up. It also goes into standby mode when not in use conserving its battery life for longer.