If you have a loved one who needs to alert you in the case of an emergency you have 2 options:
Remote/offsite Paging: Alert up to 3 people to assist not on the same property then visit our GPS panic button page. click here
Onsite Paging: Alert a caregiver which means you are on the correct page continue reading below!If a loved one is being cared for at home, BellMe offers wireless communication solutions that are easy to use for both the patient and caretaker. In a home environment, calm communication is best while others are present in the residence. No more SHOUTING for Help.
How will I be notified?Caretakers can wear wireless wrist watch receivers that ensure they are alerted even whilst on the move.
Where can the call button be placed?A call button can be mounted above a patient’s bed, in bathrooms or even on a lanyard to be worn by the patient. The wrist watch receiver can be worn by anyone who is watching over the patient. After a patient or resident presses the call button the wrist watch receiver will display a notification of the patient requiring assistance in a specific location or simply in general.
- Low Maintenance (Replace batteries every 1 – 2 years depending on use)
- Completely Wireless
- Surface mounted (No wires or cables)
- Easy to Use (the device will come pre-programmed)
- Discreet and direct communication between patients and caretakers
- Improves response time of caretakers
Uses of our BellMe Wireless Nurse Call Systems
USE 1 : Patient to Caretaker
USE 1 : Patient to CaretakerWhen a patient or resident requires the assistance of a caretaker, they simply press the call button or pull the pull cord which can either be portable via a lanyard or fixed to the bed or in the bathroom. The caretaker is instantly notified on the wrist watch receiver while on the move within the residence.
- Wireless Call Button, Wrist Watch Receiver
- Pull Cords (Call & Cancel) in bathrooms
- Wireless Signal Boosters to boost transmission signal