This Management Software (B-USB Inst) can be used to with the USB computer receiver or the B900. You can add or edit the call buttons names or numbers also change the layout setting, staff details, monitor staff response times, and export staffs performance stats.
- Displays Floor Plan
- Monitors staff response time
- Different alert settings
- Adjustable ringtones
- Alerts when a call is not attended to
- Pop up screen for calls
The LED Light (B – 700) is a simple yet effective means to identify areas where assistance is needed. It works in conjunction with multiple receivers, such as display monitors, watch receivers, etc. They are used in many types of environments such as offices, supermarkets, construction sites, hospitals, restaurants, retirement homes, etc. The LED Light makes it easier to identify where the signal is coming from. When a call button is pressed the watch receiver or display monitor will notify the necessary person and the LED Light will indicate which area the signal is coming from. As the LED Light is placed near the call button, the area is easily identifiable.
- It has 3 colours: Red, yellow and green which indicate different service areas. One colour can work with up to 30 transmitters. In total, one light can work with up to 90 transmitter.
- Has a sound feature to make identification easier
- Single Call displays a red light; 3 Key Call displays a green & red light for different service types.
- Dimensions: 104 X 86 X 38mm
The BellMe Display Monitor (B – 99E) is a simple yet effective means to display notifications. They are used in many types of environments such as offices, supermarkets, construction sites, hospitals, restaurants, retirement homes, etc. The Display Monitor (receiver) displays numbers, from 000 to U99 and selected letters that include, A, b, C, d, E, F, H, L, P, and U. Once the call button is pressed it sends a signal to the display receiver, the receiver will then flash briefly and beep to indicate that a call has been received.
- It can work with up to 256 transmitters
- 3 Digit Display – It shows 3 digit numbers from 000 to U99 (the first digit has 10 selected letters available).
- Can distinguish different zones of call number
- Rolling Display – It can roll through the last 10 calls until the call is cancelled.
- Different Ringtones – Various ring tones to choose from
- Adjustable Volume
- It can be mounted onto any flat surface
- Dimensions: 290 X 158 X 40mm
The B-99P is mainly used in supermarkets or smaller sites as it has a 2 digit display and can display digits 00 to 99. This is perfect for use as a queuing system, it can be wall mounted and has a built in antenna with a loudspeaker and can display up to 20 calls in order.
- 2 digit display
- Adjustable volume
- Indicates service type
- Has a rolling display of up to 20 calls
- Can be wall mounted
The B-128E is mainly but not limited to use in restaurants. It is suitable for use in a restaurant environment as it can display up to 3 calls at a time and has a rolling display feature of up to 30 calls. It indicates different service types through its indicator lights and has 7 different ringtones with adjustable volume.
- 3 digit display (000 to 999)
- Displays up to 3 calls at the same time
- Indicates different service types
- Can work with up to 256 call buttons
- 7 ringtones
- Adjustable volume
- Rolling display of the up to 30 calls
- Built in antenna and speaker
The B-900 is one of BellMe’s most advanced display monitors as it can be used in any industry. It has a dot matrix Alpha-Numeric display and can be programmed via remote or PC. The B-900 mainly but not limited to use in hospitals as it has an alpha-numeric display which allows for room names and numbers to be displayed. It has built in monitoring software and can be used in conjunction with a PC to monitor calls and staff response times.
- Dot Matrix Alpha-Numeric Display ( Displays numbers and Letters)
- Built in monitoring software (Connect to PC via WLAN cable)
- 7 Ringtones
- Displays up to 4 calls at a time
- Backup feature (Backs up all buttons and layouts)
- Can be operated by remote control or PC.
- Can display personalized messages via the rolling display
The B-650 is a robust wrist watch receiver with interchangeable connectors allowing for the watch straps to be swopped out for a lanyard connector, which allows the user to wear the pager on a lanyard, its simple design and function buttons allows for a user friendly experience, the lithium iron rechargeable battery can last up to 3 days on a single charge. It has a light up LCD display which displays 4 digits. There are 3 alert settings depending on the user preference. It can also display different service types.
- Rechargeable battery
- 4 digit, light up LCD display
- 3 Alert settings (Sound, Vibrate, Sound and Vibrate)
- Can be used as a wrist watch or on a lanyard
- Displays different service types
- 3 display modes (Symbols, Text, Symbols and text)
- Can work with up to 256 transmitters
- Can store and track the last 10 calls
- Working distance of up to 150 meters in line of sight