The B-900 is one of BellMe’s most advanced display monitors as it can be used in any industry. It has a dot matrix Alpha-Numeric display and can be programmed via remote or PC. The B-900 mainly but not limited to use in hospitals as it has an alpha-numeric display which allows for room names and numbers to be displayed. It has built in monitoring software and can be used in conjunction with a PC to monitor calls and staff response times.
- Dot Matrix Alpha-Numeric Display ( Displays numbers and Letters)
- Built in monitoring software (Connect to PC via WLAN cable)
- 7 Ringtones
- Displays up to 4 calls at a time
- Backup feature (Backs up all buttons and layouts)
- Can be operated by remote control or PC.
- Can display personalized messages via the rolling display