BellMe provides unique and revolutionary Wireless Communication Solutions that are fast becoming the answer to many hospitals, frail cares, corporate companies and restaurants in South Africa.
The BellMe System is
- Completely wireless
- Requires no installation
- Unsightly wires and extra costs.
- Simply programme the transmitter to the receiver and you’re good to go
- Ensures simpler and faster communication
- Increasing reaction time and improving customer service and interaction.
BellMe’s mission is to be one of the largest wireless communications supplier in South Africa, by serving our clients with the best of value, helping industries to communicate more easily and faster, therefore increasing service levels and being efficient in the workplace.
BellMe was founded in 2012 by Ushir Shah, after searching for a solution to simplify communication in various industries having that vital communication gap both internally and with their clients.
We have supplied to over 250 satisfied clients both within South Africa and bordering countries with wireless paging systems.
These clients range from hospitals and retirement homes to the hospitality industry, to corporate businesses, to end users that need a simple communication system at an affordable price.
Our clients include popular names such as
- 154 Clicks stores
- Pick n Pay
- Black Rock Casino
- Akeso Psychiatric Hospitals
- Mediclinic and many more
Why Go Wireless?
- We offer support and are willing to go the extra mile for our customers
- Our systems are extremely easy to programme and operate
- Our systems are more cost effective than typical wired systems
- We have a system that integrates with your computer to manage your call information, provides a floor plan and allocate staff members to call points
- We have a wide range of display monitors and receivers, giving you the freedom to display what you want.
- We also offer a 7 day Full Money Back Guarantee if you are not entirely happy with your BellMe system.
BellMe has sole distributorship in South Africa.